JOB POSITION SUMMARY:
We are looking for a Junior Systems Engineer that is mainly responsible for providing IT services and support to our customers. The ideal candidate for this position will troubleshoot problems as they arise, monitor and proceed with updates of systems and other maintenance tasks as assigned. The candidate must be able to prioritize various IT tasks based on severity of the situation and act accordingly. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency that ensures the highest levels of availability, performance and security to our customers mission critical infrastructure. Qualified systems engineers must have a background in IT computer systems engineering or systems engineering and analysis.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
- Prior IT experience will be taken into consideration
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Virtualization and Firewall solutions will be taken into consideration
- Excellent English / Greek written and verbal communication skills
- Work may require traveling to onsite to our customers. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
The Junior Systems Engineers main responsibilities is to:
- Manage, monitor and maintain existing systems and networksto ensure structural integrity
- Troubleshoot system and network problems.
- Install and configure operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues;
- Responds within agreed time limits to SLA customers;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manages many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with customers and colleagues
- Reports all activities in Service Ticketing System
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Strong analytical skills
Mostly indoor. Office station will be provided. Occasionally it may be required to go on-site to customers. Company car will be provided
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV until the 6th of July 2018 at email@example.com quoting the above title or alternatively call +357 22 835868 for more information.