We are looking to hire a Web Design Developer to design mockups and create HTML templates based on the standards of human and computer interaction principles.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE):
- Knowledge and Experience in Markup Language and Style Sheets (HTML CCS/SCSS
- Experience in the creation of Mockups and templates with the usage of Balsamiq, Photoshop, Draw.io
- Knowledge of UI/UX
- Creativity and imagination
- Degree in related field will be taken into consideration
- Good English / Greek written and verbal communication skills
The Design Developer main responsibilities is to:
- Design mockups and wireframes
- Design HTML Templates
- Analyze the reliability of the design based on standards
- Redesign of existing software
- Continuously look for ways to improve design
Mostly indoor. Office station will be provided.
Prior to the application for the vacancy please download the file: Create a Doctor Profile. This is a mini test to evaluate your abilities in design. If you have any further questions in relation to the test please contact Mr. Odysseas Ioannou @ +35722835868.
Upon completion of the test, please attached your outcome (Mockups & HTML/CSS Files) of the test with your CV and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above title by the 25th of March