JOB POSITION SUMMARY:
We are looking for a semi experienced Systems Engineer that is mainly responsible for providing ICT services and support to our customers. The ideal candidate for this position will troubleshoot problems as they arise, monitor, and proceed with updates of systems and other maintenance tasks as assigned. The candidate must be able to prioritize various IT tasks based on severity of the situation and act accordingly. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency that ensures the highest levels of availability, performance, and security to our customers mission critical infrastructure. Qualified systems engineers must have a background in IT computer systems engineering or systems engineering and analysis.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 3-4 years IT experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, Virtualization, Firewall & Network solutions will be taken into consideration.
- Excellent English / Greek written and verbal communication skills
- Work may require traveling to onsite to our customers. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
The ICT Systems Engineers main responsibilities is to:
- Manage, monitor and maintain existing systems and networks to ensure structural integrity.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems.
- Install and configure operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Responds within agreed time limits to SLA customers.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manages many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Reports all activities in Service Ticketing System
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Strong analytical skills
Mostly indoor. Office station will be provided. Occasionally it may be required to go on-site to customers. Company car will be provided
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV until the 12th March 2022 at [email protected] quoting the above title or alternatively call +357 22 010100 for more information.