JOB POSITION SUMMARY:
We are looking for a Customer Service & Administrator Officer that is mainly responsible for the service of customers either by phone, mail or in person to provide necessary information about products and services, processes orders and requests, arrange post and deliveries, receive products and in general to handle prepare, organize and store information in paper and digital format.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, secretarial or related field
- Prior customer service experience will be taken into consideration
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Applications consideration
- Excellent English / Greek written and verbal communication skills
The main responsibilities is to:
- deal directly with customers queries either by phone, mail or in person
- answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- process orders
- receive products, checking & scanning of products & serial numbers
- arrange post and deliveries
- manage day-to-day administration
- preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form
- perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication in both Greek and English Language
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Good usage of computer and Microsoft Office
Mostly indoor. Office station will be provided.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV until the 2nd of December 2022 at [email protected] quoting the above title or alternatively call +357 22 010100 for more information.